Part of the Iconic Aviation Collection, explore the full collection now.
The stunning work from Drew Harrison Cutting the Lines captured on solid aluminium. A unique limited edition display of beautiful military aviation artwork.
From leading Australian military aviation artist Drew Harrison, Cutting the Lines is a sublime artwork depicting P-51D Mustangs on operation during the early stages of the Korean War. Presented on 3mm solid aluminium this striking showpiece brings together dynamic artwork with a tangible nod to the manufacturing of these aircraft, making for a unique commemorative piece.
Limited to only 250 releases this aluminium display is the perfect way to add to your home or office.
Read more about the artwork: Cutting the Lines by Drew Harrison. Learn more here.
- Limited to only 250 releases worldwide
- Materials: Artwork on solid 3mm aluminium
- Size: 350mm x 262.5mm, 3mm thickness
- Colour: Silver
- Display: Stand, hooks for wall display
- Presentation: Velvet presentation bag, limited edition certificate of authenticity
Discover the complete Iconic Aviation Collection now.