Limited to 250 copies, this superb reproduction of Drew Harrison’s First and Foremost is a stunning artwork commemorating the ongoing service of the C-130 Hercules in its many roles from troop deployment to disaster relief. Read more from the artist here.
A beautiful artwork faithfully replicated using the latest scanning and printing methods, this print is perfect to add to any space and makes a sensational gift for yourself or a loved one. Printed using archival inks on 310gsm True Rag Etching Paper, these artworks are museum quality and tested not to fade for over 75 years.
With the full sheet measuring 700mm x 550mm, this vibrant print is presented with a limited-edition certificate of authenticity and in-depth artist note. A historic and vibrant artwork for any space, a striking print made to last.
Order early to secure the lowest numbers of this limited print.
- Limited to only 250 releases worldwide
- Hand-signed and number by artist Drew Harrison
- Materials: 310gsm True Rag Etching Paper, pigment inks
- Size: 600mm x 450mm image, with 50mm white border. Full sheet 700mm x 550mm
- Colour: Multi-colour, white border
- Packaging: Postage tubes
Part of the Iconic Aviation Collection, explore the full collection now.